Friday, October 8, 2010

...and the winners are

Hello everyone.

Well the Grand Prize Winner of the Prayer Shawl, Prayer Purse, Rosary Beads and greeting card is the 6 (six) of Clubs ... Angela of The English Romantic. Congratulations Angela. Please email me with your address and I'll send it off to you on Tuesday (Monday is a holiday here in the States).

And, the Next Winner of the three greeting cards is the 7 (seven) of Hearts ~ LeeAnn Hawke of Fabulously French. LeeAnn, please email me with your address so I can mail the package off to you as well.

And SURPRISE! As an added bonus to the rest of you ~ please send me your addresses so I can send a small *surprise* package to each of you.

My email address is : maranderson13@aol.com

Thank you all so much for your encouragement, your support and for participating in my Giveaways. So please come back again next Tuesday ~ 12 October 2010 for my next giveaway.

Have a terrific weekend and all of you in the States ~ enjoy your holiday.
Hugs,
Marilyn

6 comments:

  1. Michelle ...as are you my friend. I have your address so I'll send your "surprise" gift off to you on Tuesday as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!!

    Marilyn you are one of the sweetest ladys that I have met here in Blog land!!

    Love and Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marilyn.....finally in a park where the WIFI is teriffic so thought I would pop in and see who the newest winners are.

    You are so very gracious to share all your beautifully made items with us .

    Thanks again for my little win....I'll be home by next week and I'll e-mail you so you can know when to drop mine in the mail.

    Thanks again,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marilyn,
    What a lovely surprise, You've made my day!! I have never won anything before.
    Thank you so much.
    Very best wishes,
    Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Angela and LeeAnn on winning Marilyn's giveaway.
    She makes such beautiful pieces - you will be over the moon!
    Take care Marilyn
    hugs
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete