Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Treasury



Welcome.

I have three shops in Etsy and not all my friends visiting my blog are aware of Etsy. It is a worldwide website where people can open a "shop" and display and sell their handmade items; antiques and collectibles; and get to meet so many wonderful artisans from around the globe.

Many of the 'sellers' create Treasuries ~ whereby they create a 'theme' and then select 16 items from sellers around the world to showcase their 'wares'. As a seller myself I strongly believe in supporting the craft movement (hundreds of years old) and so whenever one of my items is chosen I try to promote it as much and as broadly as I can.

There are many times I promote them even when one of my items is NOT included.

Please stop by and visit this gorgeous Treasury ~ WEEKEND IN PARIS ~ to see the items selected. How honored I am to be included.

There is still plenty of time shop so visit the Etsy shops and see what creative and brilliant artisans the world has to offer YOU ~ and especially at this time of year. Thank you so much!

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment