Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Princess Diana Toile Journal


Good morning! I am having the best time making these journals and again, I have to thank Michelle(Petite.Michelle.Louise.etsy.com) for her gorgeous items ~ which I purchased to make my journals. Another gift ~ we just had a Joann Fabric store open up in town so I could not wait to purchase the Toile because I knew in my head what I wanted to design. There are more new journals on my website for sale ... so stop in and check them out. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Making journals are so personal and enjoyable. Yours is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Your blog is really growing, and I love the little Cordelia that Michelle drew for you!

    Wishing you a very beautiful Sunday!
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete