Saturday, July 31, 2010

Changes ....


Good evening and I hope this finds you all well. You will notice that Willow and Figs is at the top of the dashboard and I hope this isn't too confusing for all of you. Please check out my two Esty shops ~ you can find it at http://www.etsy.com/shop/willowandfigsattic.com and the other one is http://www.etsy.com/shop/maranderstudios.

It is amazing to me how many subtle changes are taking place as August arrives. The grass isn't quite as green as it was, the nights are a bit shorter and the sun takes a lot longer to rise ... and I notice different sounds to the night animals. It was 49 degrees last night and was, for the first time in a while, very comfortable for sleeping.

Here is a photo of Tracey, Matthew & Tyler ... on one of their vacation trips.

Enjoy your weekend and I hope things are going well for all of you.
Hugs,
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet photo of your lovely daughter and her boys! Love your new header and blog name. willow and figs just sounds so..."you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has an English ring to it, Willow and Figs, I love it!

    ReplyDelete