Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good Morning



Good morning and it has been a challenging one. Two more items to post on Etsy and my camera decides not to behave. I have literally been working for three hours to get one of the items photographed and it just wouldn't seem to work right. Finally I attempted to manipulate it (brighten it, focus it, reduce it, etc.) and for now this is the best I could do.

The little French Cherub greeting card appears as though your eyes are entirely out of focus ... but until I can contact someone at Kodak ... this one will have to do!
There is also a Marie Antoinette greeting card for sale as well.

Tomorrow I'll be posting photos of my four boys (grandsons) ... along with Greta the dog.

Today I am working on a collage (Lilac Fantasy) and hopefully I will be able to put it on Etsy and post it here tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment