Monday, August 2, 2010

Cousins



Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all.

I'm in the studio working on some projects and then I will go to the sewing machine to see what I can create. It is a nice summer/dry day and I want to get some items finished before the 'muggies' come back to us on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Tracey sent me some photos she took on Saturday when Kris (my daughter-in-law) and she took the four boys to Salisbury State Reservation located in Massachusetts. The three cousins are Matthew (10), Sammy (7) and Tyler (7) and they really have a terrific time together. One photo shows them sitting next to each other at the ocean's edge looking out at the waves and all the people. The 2nd photo is them turned and looking at Tracey. I love it!!

Enjoy your day!
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment