Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look what I found ...


I was cleaning out one of my closets and found my old sketch book, dating back to the mid-70's. I found one of John Denver (from the cover of one of his albums); a frog; some of Donald Duck (my kids were small back then) and this poor little sick mouse. I had actually scanned it in years ago and made a card out of it but never knew where the original was.

Yes, I am a pack-rat and save EVERYTHING. I have to admit I even have my kids baby teeth!!

Think I may do something with this on transfer cloth/paper!

Have a lovely weekend!
Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. just the sweetest! I wish i knew where my old sketchbook was! i save everything too! can't imagine where it is! Love the new "shopping" photo. bet you haven't' changed a bit! :) Happy day my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shopping photo. It was taken in the early 1970's so that would make me about 43 years old ... add 20 years and that is my age now ~ 63 on Tuesday. That adorable little girl is my Aunt's daughter (they live in central Oregon) and is about my daughter's age - 40!! Oh how fun it would be to see 43 again!!! Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This drawing is adorable!! It's good to save--- Look how much fun it was to find your treasure again!! Thanks for sharing. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete