Sunday, August 22, 2010

~ Good Sunday afternoon to you ~


Happy Sunday! It is raining here in Massachusetts but we need it desperately. I feel bad for people (my mom, brother, Todd and my grandsons Sammy and Ben) who are at the beach for a week and NOW it is supposed to rain for four days in a row.

The vase of roses sit on the corner of my desk ... and help to keep me focused and inspired.

I am preparing items to put on my blog tomorrow but wanted to send you a couple of photos so you can see what it is I am doing. The angel greeting card is the 1st of many more to come.

Don't forget the next giveaway which will be featured Tuesday!!

Enjoy your day,
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. Hello Marilyn,
    Wish you could send some of that rain over to Iowa! It's been blistering hot hot here. Just happened upon your lovely blog and enjoyed reading about your creative pursuits. Sorry I missed the last giveaway!
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kimber and welcome. I will be having another giveaway on Tuesday starting at noon so please stop by and post a comment. If I could send rain your way ... I would. Now, on to visit your blog! Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete