Sunday, August 8, 2010
This one was worth it!!!
...well, after threading my machine three times I finally managed to get it up and running. The thread broke when I was threading the bobbin so I took that apart and started all over again. I finished that feat and then threaded the needle which promptly got knotted up because I did it back to front instead of front to back. It is getting hot and humid here (again) and I was about ready to give up however ~ I had this gorgeous material I wanted to use to make another purse so I continued on. I layered the material when I noticed the darn thread came loose from the needle. Thankfully I had just begun to sew the first piece of fabric and quickly saw my mistake. Sometimes things go smoothly and other times ... it just goes. The finished piece came out much better than I had planned so perhaps there was a reason for all that madness.