Thursday, September 2, 2010

~ And the winners are ~

There are two winners this week. The first name drawn and the winner of the Postale Journal....



is #4 Carol Gardner of http://www.etsy.com/shop/nolan3863

The second name drawn and winner of the Bonjour Purse....




is #5 ~ Michelle Ferrulo of http://www.etsy.com/shop/petitemichellelouise

Congratulations to you both.

Please email me at maranderson13@aol.com with your addresses and I'll get them in the mail for you.

Thanks so much to all of you for your participation in this Giveaway. Please visit me again soon and don't forget to next weeks Tuesday Treasure Giveaway.

Hugs,
Marilyn

2 comments:

  1. yippee...yahoo...can you see me doing the happy dance?? (No "poo" comment THIS week!) Yeah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyns journals are just simply put "gorgeous." I was one of the winners of last weeks giveaway and I just received my journal and I am speechless, it is beautiful! You are a wonderful, wonderful woman!!! Thank you and I will cherish them forever!

    ReplyDelete