Monday, September 27, 2010

The latest ...




Hi everyone. Well, I survived my first computer crash. Turned it on last Thursday evening and the kiss of death 'blue screen' appeared. I just hung my head and said a few choice words and then saw nothing but $$$ signs slipping away. Can't live without a computer ~ I am sorry to say. Well, I could if I had to but it took some getting used to.

Now all is well. Had a few minor glitches with uploading photos as my 'program' was destroyed and the fine young man who came to the house and replaced the dead hard drive found a free software that is 100 times better than the one I had before. Wizard is for the birds ~ it wouldn't allow me to change the size, etc. of all the photos.

Attached are a couple of photos of greeting cards I made on Saturday ~ then the flu bug hit. Today with lots of hot tea, Tylenol and *some* sleep ~ I was able to upload these into my Etsy shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/maranderstudios.



Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Remember to stop in for the Tuesday Treasure Giveaway which probably won't be uploaded until tomorrow evening.

Marilyn

3 comments:

  1. What lovely cards! I hope you are feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marilyn,
    Hope you are feeling better! I love your cards.
    Best wishes from England on a beautiful sunny autumn day.
    Smiles, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Marilyn, I sure hope you feel stronger every day. Take it easy and rest is your new best friend.

    These new cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete